Best cases for Samsung Galaxy S10

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
They don't have one yet, but when they do, the Otterbox. Until a "you can drive a tank over it" case comes out, Otterbox is about the best there is. (And no, I'm not affiliated with them in any way.)

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I really like Spigen cases and probably will get one of them for the S10. But with this device I want to try a new case. What case are you going to use with your Samsung Galaxy S10? What would you recommend for someone who wants a good protection for his device?

I always get Spigen. Just ordered Rugged armor. It said $24 but when added to cart it had a discount code added for $5 off so was $19, free shipping.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I loved the OtterBox Symmetry on my 7 Edge but on the Note 8 there wasn't a good OtterBox I had a Spigen one that was glitter with a kickstand I liked okay. Now on my 9 plus I have a tech21 and a case mate Best Buy gave me the tech21 for free when I bought the phone. I just got the Spigen email today but I am curious what the OtterBoxes look like. I saw a cute I Blason case I liked. Actually someone posted one and I went to their site saw another I liked too but I'm not familiar with them never had that brand.

Back when we had our HTC's we used to use a lot of seidio theyv used to let us review cases way back. But OtterBox didn't have one I liked for my 9 plus.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
Gear4 has their cases up, including the new Platoon case, which would be my pick. Drop protection up to 20ft.

OtterBox, Speck, LifeProof, Pelican, Caseology, Case-Mate, Ringke are all up, too.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
I loved the OtterBox Symmetry on my 7 Edge but on the Note 8 there wasn't a good OtterBox I had a Spigen one that was glitter with a kickstand I liked okay. Now on my 9 plus I have a tech21 and a case mate Best Buy gave me the tech21 for free when I bought the phone. I just got the Spigen email today but I am curious what the OtterBoxes look like. I saw a cute I Blason case I liked. Actually someone posted one and I went to their site saw another I liked too but I'm not familiar with them never had that brand.

Back when we had our HTC's we used to use a lot of seidio theyv used to let us review cases way back. But OtterBox didn't have one I liked for my 9 plus.
which company you talked about?

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

Maybe I will go for the OtterBox

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
really loved the tech21 on my S8 and S7. ordered the Ringke today because they're OK and I want to have something from day 1

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Last year for the Note 9 Slickdeals had tons if cheap cases for the N9 came out. What are the chances again this year?

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know a good clear back which doesnt yellow or takes a good amount of time before it does.

Ive usually been swapping mines (Spigen Ultra Hybrid) out roughly every six months cause of it.

My S9+ is blue so it didnt really show like it did when I had my S8 Edge (silver).

I plan to get one of the whites for my S10+ so I know the yellowish will definitely show. If anything I'll just swap it out ealier.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I might as well get a case from Samsung since I'm getting the 50 credit just to have one until I decide what I really want. If Otterbox has a cute Symmetry or right now on my 9 plus I have the casemate waterfall purple glow it's ok a little big for me and I loved my tech 21. I've had the s view flip cover on my Note 8 didn't care for it and my phone is always in the dock in the car and it didn't sit well and I don't think the whole phone is protected well all around. I am looking at cases now on Samsung cause I am pre-ordering. I too am getting 3/15 date now and am mad it said 3/8 for reserving.

dfwfreaks

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
Anyone know a good clear back which doesnt yellow or takes a good amount of time before it does.

Ive usually been swapping mines (Spigen Ultra Hybrid) out roughly every six months cause of it.

My S9+ is blue so it didnt really show like it did when I had my S8 Edge (silver).

I plan to get one of the whites for my S10+ so I know the yellowish will definitely show. If anything I'll just swap it out ealier.

The yellowish is inevitable for the clear case.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any suggestions for a very thin case with cutouts that allow direct access to the power button and volume rocker buttons. I hate cases that put overlays over these controls.

Any ideas?

S 10+