driving mode on S10+?

siglerm

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
I know Verizon thru their Messages App has a driving mode feature where you cannot receive or respond to text messages while driving. I don't want to use Verizon Messages so is their a feature on the S10+ that is similar? Or is there a command I can add on Bixby Routines to make this happen?

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I know Verizon thru their Messages App has a driving mode feature where you cannot receive or respond to text messages while driving. I don't want to use Verizon Messages so is their a feature on the S10+ that is similar? Or is there a command I can add on Bixby Routines to make this happen?
Try Agent from the Play Store. It will set up automatic replies and has a night mode, driving mode, etc.

siglerm

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Thanks but doing a search for "Agent" or "Agent for Android" does not bring up anything meaningful - lots of games. Nothing that appears to be what I am looking for.

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Huh. How about that. I guess I still have it since I've had it for over 8 years. Pity. It's a lot like an app that Motorola would put on their phones. Let see what I can find out. This is one of my best apps. Simple, and does what it's supposed to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez