t mobile jod customers s10 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I got the same info on the website. I'm planning to order via Twitter tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up, so I'll post whatever price I pay. I've got excellent credit and have been on tmo for 8 years now, so I'm guessing they'll give me preferred pricing.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
They don't have pricing yet. Rep I spoke with said once the preorders start they will be able to access it. I'm hoping the down payment isn't obscene

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
They don't have pricing yet. Rep I spoke with said once the preorders start they will be able to access it. I'm hoping the down payment isn't obscene

It will be knowing T-Mobile. I'm sure that every other carrier will probly have $0 down payment. Just like last year with the Note 9. T-Mobile was the only carrier with a down payment.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
It will be knowing T-Mobile. I'm sure that every other carrier will probly have $0 down payment. Just like last year with the Note 9. T-Mobile was the only carrier with a down payment.

I stopped buying from them for a long while because of it. No point in spending $500 up front for a device I don't own. My account reached the three year mark in October and the down payments have dropped significantly, so I hope it's not a lot.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Probably gonna skip on this upgrade can't bring myself to spend that kind of money plus a monthly fee for a phone I'll have for 7 months. I need to get out of this JOD garbage. So I can get the phones direct from Samsung.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Probably gonna skip on this upgrade can't bring myself to spend that kind of money plus a monthly fee for a phone I'll have for 7 months. I need to get out of this JOD garbage. So I can get the phones direct from Samsung.

Pretty sure they were gaslighting you. The rep I spoke with said they couldn't even check account specific pricing until the order system was linked up with the new SKUs, which wouldn't happen until preorders open.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just completed my JOD signature and $124 down payment for the 128gb S10 Plus. Coming from the oneplus 6t. and they also gave me free overnight shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.