S10 or Note 9?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have nothing against S10 and I really want one and I might buy one but I just think about between regular S10 and note 9 is about same price and now I can get note 9 in cheaper price.

Note 9 having bigger screen and no hole , similar battery , screen S10 is better but I think note 9 screen is excellent too. Performance I think both is similar and camera on note 9 is still very good.

I can get new white note 9 on eBay is about $750 that make me think about getting this instead of S10.

What do you think? Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Since the Note 9 is more comparable in size to the S10+, that's what the AC Blog compared, but you can probably equate most things to the regular 10... hope it helps, but in the end, it's what matters TO YOU. And maybe if you truly see an use for the S-Pen. I have a Note 9 and I'm 'upgrading' to the S10+ but mostly because I have JOD! and it would be dumb not to. Worst case scenario, if I miss my Note I can go back in 30 days.
https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus-vs-galaxy-note-9

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi I have nothing against S10 and I really want one and I might buy one but I just think about between regular S10 and note 9 is about same price and now I can get note 9 in cheaper price.

Note 9 having bigger screen and no hole , similar battery , screen S10 is better but I think note 9 screen is excellent too. Performance I think both is similar and camera on note 9 is still very good.

I can get new white note 9 on eBay is about $750 that make me think about getting this instead of S10.

What do you think? Thanks.

The note screen is not bigger. Same size. 4100 mah, 7nm processors will use a lot less power so better battery life.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 9 and I am going to keep it. It's my first Note, but I am liking it. Plus I am in no hurry to deal with front facing fingerprint scanners again.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I have a Note 9 and if I'm going to keep it then I have to stop reading these forums cause I'm tempted to get the 10+ :)

Last edited:

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I Don't like the hole to cut out the screen when I watch video and I think note 9 is very small top and bottom bazel.

I might go to my local at&t to see S10 in person tomorrow.