Galaxy Earbuds have shipped!

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got notification - this time through FedEx - that my Galaxy Earbuds are on their way. I pre-ordered my S10+ from T-Mobile. Can't wait!!

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
What was the expected shipping week you originally got, the week of the 18th? Reason I ask is mine are supposed to ship the week of the 25th, so I'm just trying to get a gauge.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
What was the expected shipping week you originally got, the week of the 18th? Reason I ask is mine are supposed to ship the week of the 25th, so I'm just trying to get a gauge.

Mine are on their way as well. My original expected ship date was "the week of the 18th."

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Wow, that's awesome! Now I've got some hope that I'll get a notification soon as well. Very interested to see what the sound quality is on these Galaxy Buds.

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

It originally was the 18th, but this stated it actually shipped yesterday.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site

Mine originally said the expected "arrival", not expected "shipping", was the week of May 18. FedEx says they should get here the 19th.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine still haven't shipped. Heh, feels a bit like the pre-order thread.
LOL. I'm not as hard pressed for the buds as I was for the phone. I've been happy with my Jabra Elite 65t for the past year. I'm curious to compare sound quality between them though. And the wireless charging is a plus.

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
Be sure to check your status again, because mine was originally scheduled for the week of April 1st and got pushed back to the week of April 8th

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
LOL. I'm not as hard pressed for the buds as I was for the phone. I've been happy with my Jabra Elite 65t for the past year. I'm curious to compare sound quality between them though. And the wireless charging is a plus.

Oh yeah, same here! I've got Bose Soundsport Free earbuds, so basically the only thing the Galaxy Buds offer me is wireless charging. And realistically I'll probably only use them when I forget my Bose earbuds. Still very curious what the sound quality is going to be like though.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah, same here! I've got Bose Soundsport Free earbuds, so basically the only thing the Galaxy Buds offer me is wireless charging. And realistically I'll probably only use them when I forget my Bose earbuds. Still very curious what the sound quality is going to be like though.

I think the much smaller footprint is a big plus of the Galaxy Buds vs. the Soundsport Free as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen