S10+ T-Mobile update rolling out Today

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Appreciate the links to alternate download sites guys. That said I think I'll just wait for the OTA update from T-Mobile since it'll likely be here in the next couple days.

Looking forward to the PowerShare and FPS upgrades!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Appreciate the links to alternate download sites guys. That said I think I'll just wait for the OTA update from T-Mobile since it'll likely be here in the next couple days.

Looking forward to the PowerShare and FPS upgrades!
This! And the supposed camera improvements.

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Assuming this is accurate, TMo customers might see this overnight. In recent past I find they push updates either early evening ET or overnight so I wake up to a new update notification. Let's see...

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Still nothing today from t-mobile.

Also, is it just me or have ads on this site gotten horrible. I have ads between post and all over the bottom. Adblock isn't stopping them.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing today from t-mobile.

Also, is it just me or have ads on this site gotten horrible. I have ads between post and all over the bottom. Adblock isn't stopping them.
The AC forums app or Tapatalk, IMO, are better for activity in the forums. But, yeah, a lot more ads in the Android Central app.

And yeah, nothing in the way of an update. I'm starting to think we're all getting trolled.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Lol nobody is getting trolled. The update is legitimate, its just matter of T-Mobile releasing it for those that don't wanna get it through FS. But I have it and it made my FPS work faster when I never even had issues with it but they did improve it's as well as the camera.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I meant ads when using from a laptop/desktop. Maybe I should switch to app then, tired of seeing Thrifter Deals and Flo's face everywhere.

As far as the firmwarescience site. I used for Note 9 to pie and no issues.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone checked to see if it is available via smartswitch..I would try but no usb cable.

I installed the software and connected my phone, but I saw no where to actually check for an update and nothing was offered when I connected.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Just side loaded it and the fps seems more accurate so far. I wouldn't say it's faster just more accurate. Wish they would have fixed the proximity sensor.

Edit:
Re did my fingerprints and I'm getting a better than 60% success rate. Before it was more like %25.

Last edited: