Filmed an entire 20 minute vlog with the S10 camera

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

this is not me trying to get traffic to my YouTube channel in anyway. I just got a galaxy s10 and love the cameras on it and thought it would be cool to see how good the camera could be for vlogging purposes.

I've filmed outside and in a restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36h31O_Q-p4

Few things I should note I guess

-4k 30fps for all cameras front and back

-edited all on my MacBook pro in final cut pro x but nothing was done to the footage itself, only cuts and little graphics/text on top of the footage. none of it was altered.

-exported out of FCPX in 4k and uploaded to YouTube via the official website uploader

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask

EDIT: just uploaded the video so I guess it'll be a little while before the 4k option is rendered.

Last edited:

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
This is nice, thank you for sharing! I am impressed with the video, colors, scenes and sound quality.

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Made another vlog with the s10e cameras after the newest update was downloaded (G970U1ES1AASDB) I've read somewhere that some camera tweaks was made with this update so if you guys wanna see what the camera filmed like after the update I updated the first link in the first post

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Made another vlog with the s10e cameras after the newest update was downloaded (G970U1ES1AASDB) I've read somewhere that some camera tweaks was made with this update so if you guys wanna see what the camera filmed like after the update I updated the first link in the first post
Nice. Gave you thumbs up.