Samsung camera night mode coming

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
I got this update couple of days back in India. Now I have a dedicated night mode ... similar to other night mode it takes couple of seconds and asks you to keep your hand stable for that while. Results are similar to me like mate 20 pro. But to be honest I never used this mode after initially I got mate 20. So not a big deal to me just good to have it..

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got this update couple of days back in India. Now I have a dedicated night mode ... similar to other night mode it takes couple of seconds and asks you to keep your hand stable for that while. Results are similar to me like mate 20 pro. But to be honest I never used this mode after initially I got mate 20. So not a big deal to me just good to have it..

Thanks for your feedback on this .

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
So it's better than what we had previously? Good that's all I want...

If it's as good as the pixel version that's great