Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
    Hey all, I've searched a little bit but hoping someone can give me a quick answer. I've got a S10+ coming from iPhone. Love it!!! On my iPhone, I was able to get an app notification badge but hide the sound and notification alerts and badges. I've tried doing this on Android but I think I'm missing something. I can only get the notification badge and can silence the sound. But, the alert still shows when I pull down notifications from the top. How do I just show the app badge and hide everything else? Thanks!
    05-10-2019 02:08 PM
    Unfortunately you can't. The notification pull-down will always show your notifications. You can suppress the sound and/or pop-up, but to disable notifications on the bar, you'd have to disable notifications altogether.
    kct1975 likes this.
    05-10-2019 02:17 PM
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the quick response. Looked all over so at least I know I'm not going crazy!
    SpookDroid likes this.
    05-10-2019 02:19 PM
    No problemo Sorry it's probably not the answer you hoped for, but like you say, at least now you know.
    kct1975 likes this.
    05-10-2019 02:19 PM
    Hey all, I've searched a little bit but hoping someone can give me a quick answer. I've got a S10+ coming from iPhone. Love it!!! On my iPhone, I was able to get an app notification badge but hide the sound and notification alerts and badges. I've tried doing this on Android but I think I'm missing something. I can only get the notification badge and can silence the sound. But, the alert still shows when I pull down notifications from the top. How do I just show the app badge and hide everything else? Thanks!
    I can give some options.
    Long press any app scroll dow to notification and tap some of the menus see if anything you want.
    Example :
    Attached Thumbnails Only Show Notification Badge?-3155.jpg  
    05-10-2019 07:01 PM