Only Show Notification Badge?

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I've searched a little bit but hoping someone can give me a quick answer. I've got a S10+ coming from iPhone. Love it!!! On my iPhone, I was able to get an app notification badge but hide the sound and notification alerts and badges. I've tried doing this on Android but I think I'm missing something. I can only get the notification badge and can silence the sound. But, the alert still shows when I pull down notifications from the top. How do I just show the app badge and hide everything else? Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately you can't. The notification pull-down will always show your notifications. You can suppress the sound and/or pop-up, but to disable notifications on the bar, you'd have to disable notifications altogether.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey all, I've searched a little bit but hoping someone can give me a quick answer. I've got a S10+ coming from iPhone. Love it!!! On my iPhone, I was able to get an app notification badge but hide the sound and notification alerts and badges. I've tried doing this on Android but I think I'm missing something. I can only get the notification badge and can silence the sound. But, the alert still shows when I pull down notifications from the top. How do I just show the app badge and hide everything else? Thanks!

I can give some options.
Long press any app scroll dow to notification and tap some of the menus see if anything you want.
Example :

Attachments

• 3155.jpg
    3155.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana