Anybody use messenger for texting?

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a Samsung S10. I have nothing to do with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, or any other social media platform.

If you look up from your phone when you're walking down the street and see an old man with a grey beard walking along and actually looking where he's going, that could be me.

For messages, I used Google Messages. I've never taken a video to send to someone. I suppose if I did I would simply "share" it with anyone, or everyone, in my contacts list.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I love FB messenger. Its a great app people get so paranoid over the most random things.

Uh .. I wouldn't say random. You must not stay up to date on security / privacy news if you think FB is just "random things" as if they didn't earn the distrust from people :p.

AdemS

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
So does anyone use Facebook messenger as their primary texting app? I see where I can allow it to take over text and I wanna know if videos sent from iPhones would show up better that way?

I don't use it as a SMS texting app, but rather *** a messenger as only choice to talk with people on Facebook. I don't see why people are so against it. I really like it.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Uh .. I wouldn't say random. You must not stay up to date on security / privacy news if you think FB is just "random things" as if they didn't earn the distrust from people :p.
This!

As I have mentioned before, I do not have a Facebook account, and do not want a Facebook account, because I don't want the world to know my business.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
This!

As I have mentioned before, I do not have a Facebook account, and do not want a Facebook account, because I don't want the world to know my business.
This exactly...and I have never had a Facebook account because of these same reasons.