Voice Mail Notifications?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If you have unread voicemail should pop up on status bar, which carrier you have ? And are you using a launcher or application?

who4ever

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Mustang, I have an unlocked phone I bought from Best Buy. My carrier is Verizon. I don't know what you mean by launcher or application. My old S4 just automatically put a voice mail icon in my status bar when someone left a message. I am not getting any on my S10. Gayle, I do not have a Voicemail option in my Smart pop up view. Thanks to both of you for answering.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang, I have an unlocked phone I bought from Best Buy. My carrier is Verizon. I don't know what you mean by launcher or application. My old S4 just automatically put a voice mail icon in my status bar when someone left a message. I am not getting any on my S10. Gayle, I do not have a Voicemail option in my Smart pop up view. Thanks to both of you for answering.
Your welcome!
Do you definitely have a missed voicemail?
Did you set up to your phone? Long press number 1 in dialer app

who4ever

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Definitely have a missed voicemail. Sent one to myself.
Attached screenshot shows you no notification in status bar.
I know that long pressing 1 calls voice mail. How does that help solve my problem?
Dave

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928-131350_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928-131350_One UI Home.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 9

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I know that long pressing 1 calls voice mail. How does that help solve my problem?
Dave
Just making sure you set it up .
Try long press the dialer app , then tap info , scroll to storage and clear data, cache,force stop see what happens

BaritoneGuy

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Dave

In the screen shot it is showing the built in VM app as the option. Go to the app list and search for VM and see if it walks you through getting it set up. My S10 worked fine that way on AT&T but now on T Mobile I get a message saying VVM is not provisioned. I do get a notification from the phone app though.