Gmail error on s10

Rutger11

Nov 9, 2019
Visit site
hi
not sure this is the right forum
but have a s10+
had to do a factory reset and when came to my gmail sign up and its got 2 step verification it said it had sent me the 6 digit code to put it
but didnt get it, when this has happened before i get it texted to me straight away and does it auto dont even have to type it in but this time nothing happened
I had to skip it and then when I got to s10 set up screen with all the apps it was in my text messages but for whatever reason it didnt get to me when i was setting it up, any idea why?>

also my other email account couldnt remember and i got error Couldn't send a Google prompt because your phone can't be reached

is this my phone (only had it 2 months) or gmail problem?

thanks

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
hi
not sure this is the right forum
but have a s10+
had to do a factory reset and when came to my gmail sign up and its got 2 step verification it said it had sent me the 6 digit code to put it
but didnt get it, when this has happened before i get it texted to me straight away and does it auto dont even have to type it in but this time nothing happened
I had to skip it and then when I got to s10 set up screen with all the apps it was in my text messages but for whatever reason it didnt get to me when i was setting it up, any idea why?>

also my other email account couldnt remember and i got error Couldn't send a Google prompt because your phone can't be reached

is this my phone (only had it 2 months) or gmail problem?

thanks
Did you do a restore after you factory reset so it remembers your log in info

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any backup codes for your Google account that you could use just to get logged in ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yeah tried it again but only got the notification code for 2 tier when got to home screen again

also got message about google detecting ununsual traffic when I was using Samsung browser, is that anything dubious?
What's the notification code 2 tier, haven't seen that before , and for unusual trafic for Samsung web might be because everything being set-up see after few days if it pop up again.