Thinking of getting s10e and selling note 9.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I like the flat screen slot and the compact size. What do you guys who own the phone think about it vs let's say the 6t or s9?

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
If you like it keep it. It's a small upgrade not really worth it if you like it. I had the note 8 and it's a big upgrade but I kinda wish I had just kept it. The note 9 is a bigger upgrade from the 8 than the 10 is from the 9.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Be careful going to a smaller phone, i also thought id prefer a smaller form factor at went from a iPhone 7+ to a Pixel 3 (didnt want XL, like you wanted smaller form factor) and very much regret the choice. Yes both phones have the same screen size, but the larger phone is just more comfortable to use...and plus the iPhone 7/8 plus screen side by side still looks bigger than my Pixel 3.

Just be careful going to a smaller phone, ya the form factor in practice seems reasonable...but you will miss the larger screen and form factor. my 2 cents.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Be careful going to a smaller phone, i also thought id prefer a smaller form factor at went from a iPhone 7+ to a Pixel 3 (didnt want XL, like you wanted smaller form factor) and very much regret the choice. Yes both phones have the same screen size, but the larger phone is just more comfortable to use...and plus the iPhone 7/8 plus screen side by side still looks bigger than my Pixel 3.

Just be careful going to a smaller phone, ya the form factor in practice seems reasonable...but you will miss the larger screen and form factor. my 2 cents.
Yeah i backed out of the purchase a while back, I was scared about the typing. The note 9 is too boxy and long but i can't complain about the typing.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I went from a Note 8 to the S10e and have no regrets. Sometimes I miss the stylus, but not enough to cause any remorse. Getting used to the smaller keyboard was the biggest difference, but switching to GBoard helped a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez