Samsung shipping process

2asdavis

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Disappointed in Samsung's shipping process. What's the point in ordering at 3am in the morning on Feb. 21st and see many people already have the phone while mine says label created. Also all accessories say backordered now. Did they sell out of all the cases and chargers between 12am and 3am? Not very good for someone who orders almost every samsung flagship phone

gravy88

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I still don't have a shipping label for my wireless charger. They are not even new they should have plenty of stock. Amazon has them in stock. Maybe it will show up this week.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Wow, Sammy really over promised and undelivered this go around...very disappointed.

Can't even imagine how the Coronavirus will further muddle things. I simply can't. What you have cited doesn't bode well for the Note20 later this year. I haven't begun to 'think' down the road that far because I don't want to wish the summer away over a @#€♤☆*?% phone. I waited too long to order an S20 Ultra 512GB//16GB from Verizon and the projected delivery date is April 17th(!?); again, the effect of the Coronavirus notwithstanding. As a placeholder I ordered a 128GB/12GB Ultra from Xfinity. I'd been meaning to move my phone service to Xfinity from Verizon since last September but I have been procrastinating in trying to get two of my younger brothers onboard with the idea. My Xfinity Ultra will arrive this Thursday, I just received the notification email.

Last edited:

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed in Samsung's shipping process. What's the point in ordering at 3am in the morning on Feb. 21st and see many people already have the phone while mine says label created. Also all accessories say backordered now. Did they sell out of all the cases and chargers between 12am and 3am? Not very good for someone who orders almost every samsung flagship phone

I am stuck with 1 label created, 3 labels created and cancelled, and buds actually delivered Monday. My only label left was due for delivery today, but is stuck at label created like you.

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Huh... I ordered March 1rst (last Sunday, and actually it was almost Monday since it was almost 12am when I ordered) and delivery date is March 4th (Tomorrow/Wednesday). Thought I would be the one waiting a few weeks for the phone (which I honestly wish I was to give it a chance to get a camera fix) since I waited until the last minute to pre-order the other night.

sammiec29

Oct 3, 2019
Visit site

I did the same and i still havent recieved shipping information.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2/29; 5:29 PM (MST). Shipping notification 3/1; 9:11 AM. Shipped from TX to Memphis 3/2, shipped from Memphis to SLC 3/3, on the truck today. I paid via a Wells Fargo CC..
Original shipping notice did state 3/6 as the delivery date, which is what they told me when I ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress