S20 Ultra -Display Problem

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
it is an issue with the latest update (april security), which seems only to affect the exynos version of the Ultra. Samsung hasnt been doing too good with updates recently, causing more problems than resolving them.
I haven't had any issues caused by updates on the S10+, Note10+ or S20 Ultra. All snapdragons.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
I haven't had any issues caused by updates on the S10+, Note10+ or S20 Ultra. All snapdragons.

but Mike, you said, you hav the SD versions, this green screen issues as i said was hitting exynos versions.

none the less, the S20 Ultra has gone from focus issues, which some would tell you took 2 updates to get fixed, to now this green screen issue when your Ultra overheats or battery is low, among other factors, is the Ultra so much of a different build to the S20+ that makes it susceptible to these things.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
but Mike, you said, you hav the SD versions, this green screen issues as i said was hitting exynos versions.

none the less, the S20 Ultra has gone from focus issues, which some would tell you took 2 updates to get fixed, to now this green screen issue when your Ultra overheats or battery is low, among other factors, is the Ultra so much of a different build to the S20+ that makes it susceptible to these things.
I was referring to the updates in general

iamKai07

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys, just found out there's a new software update. Security patch for 1 April 2020. Should I download it to see if can solved the problem?

iamKai07

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm back with the latest software update Security Patch of 1 April 2020. After the update finished, I change the display setting to 120hz, and test out some apps and games, the screen is awesome, the green/yellow tint is all gone. Feels good can use the 120hz screen again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm back with the latest software update Security Patch of 1 April 2020. After the update finished, I change the display setting to 120hz, and test out some apps and games, the screen is awesome, the green/yellow tint is all gone. Feels good can use the 120hz screen again.
I'm glad to hear that