any of you seen whileigame.com

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it only happen when you're actively browsing, or does it show up even when you're using some other app?

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I thought it was from Waze. So I took it off and that didn't help and advertising web screens were popping up everytime I change screens and it was extremely annoying. So I started removing a whole bunch of programs that I saved because I drove up to New York from Florida. So some of them were hotel booking apps and some were TV to go apps. But I don't think any of them had anything to do with this. I don't remember the two apps that I took off after that that I think probably caused it and is there any way to find out what apps you removed. One of them had a name like T-Fal or T-Val and it had an icon which looks something like a sword shown vertically on a dark blue cloudy background. The other program had multiple colors like vertical panels of colors and I think that had a name something like Fillin. I should have taken a screenshot of that page cuz they were all on my last page but I didn't But I do think it's one of those two apps. I think since I took off all those programs I haven't had it happen again. But if it does I will let you know.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was from Waze. So I took it off and that didn't help and advertising web screens were popping up everytime I change screens and it was extremely annoying. So I started removing a whole bunch of programs that I saved because I drove up to New York from Florida. So some of them were hotel booking apps and some were TV to go apps. But I don't think any of them had anything to do with this. I don't remember the two apps that I took off after that that I think probably caused it and is there any way to find out what apps you removed. One of them had a name like T-Fal or T-Val and it had an icon which looks something like a sword shown vertically on a dark blue cloudy background. The other program had multiple colors like vertical panels of colors and I think that had a name something like Fillin. I should have taken a screenshot of that page cuz they were all on my last page but I didn't But I do think it's one of those two apps. I think since I took off all those programs I haven't had it happen again. But if it does I will let you know.

If you installed the apps from Google Play, you might try opening the Google Play App then:

-Go To:
Manage Apps & Device
-Go To:
Manage
Change the drop down from 'installed' to 'not installed'. The apps you deleted might still be listed there.

I have old apps listed there that go years back.

Glad you were able to stop the ads!
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87