S21 fe one UI 5.0 not out yet for T-Mobile.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
From the schedule that Sammobile and XDA Developers posted near the end of October, all the main line S20s and S21s were updated in November. The S20 FE (which is what I have) is supposed to get it this month (December).

However, the S21 FE isn't even listed. Not even for an "after the first of the year" release. Could have been a mistake because I'm sure it would have been included at least with the S20 FE if they grouped the regular S20 and S21 models together.

Beyond that, the carriers may get in the way a bit. I know AT&T tends to do that. But then, AT&T also hosts the OSs for their branded phones on their own servers. While everyone else gets theirs from the Samsung servers.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
My 21 FE for work got it the same day that my 21 Ultra (personal) got it on Verizon. (I know it is not T-mobile. Just letting you know that Samsung must have given it out).

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
From the schedule that Sammobile and XDA Developers posted near the end of October, all the main line S20s and S21s were updated in November. The S20 FE (which is what I have) is supposed to get it this month (December).

However, the S21 FE isn't even listed. Not even for an "after the first of the year" release. Could have been a mistake because I'm sure it would have been included at least with the S20 FE if they grouped the regular S20 and S21 models together.

Beyond that, the carriers may get in the way a bit. I know AT&T tends to do that. But then, AT&T also hosts the OSs for their branded phones on their own servers. While everyone else gets theirs from the Samsung servers.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I keep hitting check for updates every day thinking the update will come for the 20fe. I am guessing we see it in the new year. Would have loved to see it before the holidays, then if something went wrong, I would upgrade or trade it under warranty. I love this device.