Trade in terms , will you send in your charger ?

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am sure you read the terms of your trade in or you might not have seen the last line
I never remember it before but it does say you agree to the terms before clicking YES.

Is it worth taking a chance , I hope the wording will change when Samsung sends the info to ship

Trade In.jpg

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Seems crazy to me they'd be expecting us to send a charger back with our old phone when our new $1000+ phone doesn't come with one to replace it

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Seems crazy to me they'd be expecting us to send a charger back with our old phone when our new $1000+ phone doesn't come with one to replace it

What's more alarming is the last line about disabling your device. So if you forget the charger they disable it? I'm thinking that's if your credit card doesn't work and they can't charge the difference to it.

Hardhat Harry

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Did your Note 20 come with a charger? If it did, then you are to return it. If it didn't, then you don't have to send a charger with the Note 20.

Example, The S21 series phones did NOT come with a charger, so no charger need be shipped back.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'll wait and see what it says when I receive the box to send in my old device. It's possible that the instructions initially included on the confirmation email are incorrect. I'll make my decision based on what I receive when it is actually time to send in the old device.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Please keep us posted on what you find out. Planning on shipping my trade-in device (S21 Ultra) back as soon as my S22 Ultra is up and running.

Really would be surprised to find out they are requiring us to send in a charger with the phone.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Please keep us posted on what you find out. Planning on shipping my trade-in device (S21 Ultra) back as soon as my S22 Ultra is up and running.

Really would be surprised to find out they are requiring us to send in a charger with the phone.

S21 Ultra didn't come with a charger and I'm certainly not sending in my fast charger than came with the Note 20 Ultra! I'll send in the charger for the Tab S3 I'm also trading in though. I got plenty of those USB chargers laying around.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
When I traded my Note 9 to get the Note 10 I did not send in my charger (assuming the requirements have been the same that long) and nothing happened. I'm not sending my Note 10 Charger.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
What's more alarming is the last line about disabling your device. So if you forget the charger they disable it? I'm thinking that's if your credit card doesn't work and they can't charge the difference to it.

No.

It means if you don't send in your eligible phone into Samsung as part of the trade in deal they can disable the Samsung Galaxy s²² phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23