Several apps daily do not load their data even I'm wifi and/or data connected.
    No private DNS has been set-up in my S22U Exynos, it's disabled. Also 5G is disabled, but even when 5G is enabled I get the same problems

Today again it happens in Facebook, wifi connected but apps say I'm offline.
    Motherboard has been replaced by Samsung recently because they thought it's a hardware issue, which is not the case in the end.

I restart my phone daily and it also happens on different provider networks.
    Anyone who knows more about this Samsung bug? See screenshots includedFacebook error "you're temporary offline"-screenshot_20221012_092856.jpgFacebook error "you're temporary offline"-screenshot_20221012_084646.jpgFacebook error "you're temporary offline"-screenshot_20221012_092917.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908B using AC Forums mobile app
    10-12-2022 03:49 AM
    Facebook is so notorious for buggy apps that it can be hard to tell if this is an issue with the app, the phone, or the network.

Try clearing the app cache/data for Facebook in Settings>Apps, then Force Stop. Open it and sign back in. Does the problem still happen?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2022 05:00 AM
    Yes, it keeps popping up after reinstalling FB. But other apps also have issues in seeing my phone's active network connection. Messenger for example too, I always need to restart the app to see incoming messages and sometimes even when sending messages.

Samsung Members is also most of the time bugged.

Motherboard was replaced as Samsung thought it was a network antenna issue but that's not the case.

Factory reset doesn't resolve this app loading data issue.

10-12-2022 05:29 AM
    Facebook is so notorious for buggy apps that it can be hard to tell if this is an issue with the app, the phone, or the network.

Try clearing the app cache/data for Facebook in Settings>Apps, then Force Stop. Open it and sign back in. Does the problem still happen?
    Yes, it keeps popping up after reinstalling FB. But other apps also have issues in seeing my phone's active network connection. Messenger for example too, I always need to restart the app to see incoming messages and sometimes even when sending messages.

Samsung Members is also most of the time bugged.

Motherboard was replaced as Samsung thought it was a network antenna issue but that's not the case.

Factory reset doesn't resolve this app loading data issue.

10-12-2022 05:30 AM
    You're not using a VPN either, right?

Does this happen with any app that's preinstalled? If so, see if it also happens in Safe Mode.
    10-12-2022 06:07 AM
    My facebook on my s22 ultra does that , but it eventually goes back to normal after a few seconds. It's not the phone. It's definitely the app. I have not seen it on messenger or on any other app I use besides the Facebook app .

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    Jimboo84 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-12-2022 06:53 AM
    In addition, keep in mind that Messenger, Instagram & FB are all part of the same company. I have this problem with FB, Messenger & Instagram on occasion. I assume it has everything to do with them not having enough bandwidth to handle their traffic. And if I thought about it at the time (but I don't bc it is never that important to me), I bet it usually happens when Internet traffic is at it's peak (early evening hours).

Sent from my SM-S908U using AC Forums mobile app
    10-12-2022 07:30 AM
    Check device care those apps not put to sleep, you downloaded any ad guards , app cleaners , antivirus delete those and double check digital wellbeing
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2022 09:34 AM
    You're not using a VPN either, right?

Does this happen with any app that's preinstalled? If so, see if it also happens in Safe Mode.
    No VPN no.
    Yes, Samsung Members, Samsung Galaxy Store, news apps. Not only apps related to Meta.
    But it's at random moments when apps don't see my wifi or data connection. Unable to test this in Safe Mode as I'm not gonna run around 24hrs in Safe Mode
    10-12-2022 10:28 AM
    Check device care those apps not put to sleep, you downloaded any ad guards , app cleaners , antivirus delete those and double check digital wellbeing
    No apps in sleep. Only Samsung Ad Blocked for the Samsung Internet browser. But even without that ad guard the problems are there.
    No Antivirus
    10-12-2022 10:29 AM
    In addition, keep in mind that Messenger, Instagram & FB are all part of the same company. I have this problem with FB, Messenger & Instagram on occasion. I assume it has everything to do with them not having enough bandwidth to handle their traffic. And if I thought about it at the time (but I don't bc it is never that important to me), I bet it usually happens when Internet traffic is at it's peak (early evening hours).

Sent from my SM-S908U using AC Forums mobile app
    Could be, I didn't pay attention to the times as it's multiple times in a day and at random.
    The problem is not only to Meta. It's very noticeable when I'm playing games. Often need to restart my apps then to "reconnect"... or often need to wait X amount of seconds over and over
    10-12-2022 10:32 AM
    Several apps daily do not load their data even I'm wifi and/or data connected.
    No private DNS has been set-up in my S22U Exynos, it's disabled. Also 5G is disabled, but even when 5G is enabled I get the same problems

Today again it happens in Facebook, wifi connected but apps say I'm offline.
    Motherboard has been replaced by Samsung recently because they thought it's a hardware issue, which is not the case in the end.

I restart my phone daily and it also happens on different provider networks.
    Anyone who knows more about this Samsung bug? See screenshots includedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221012_092856.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	349243Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221012_084646.jpg 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	349244Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221012_092917.jpg 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	349245

What happens if you turn off battery saver? I see that you have it on from your screenshot.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    10-12-2022 02:02 PM
    What happens if you turn off battery saver? I see that you have it on from your screenshot.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    Adaptive Power Saving is enabled yes, but even without battery saving mode it's the same at random moments. It doesn't make any difference.
    10-12-2022 02:08 PM
    No apps in sleep. Only Samsung Ad Blocked for the Samsung Internet browser. But even without that ad guard the problems are there.
    No Antivirus
    Samsung internet ad guard wouldn't interfere
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2022 08:23 PM
    I had this issue on my fold 3 also. So far I have not seen it on the fold 4.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    10-13-2022 06:59 AM