device memory low 5mb but not true

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Trying to get into gallery. WARNING THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE (5MB) IN YOUR DEVICE MEMORY. DELETE SOME FILES. Checked space . loads left. wont update apps. deleted of loads of stuff. Memory just gets worse. confused. help needed please. SAMSUNG S3 MINI.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Deleted or uninstalled? (Deleting icons from the homescreen doesn't uninstall the apps.)

When you say that there's loads left, is that in addition to the free storage Android itself needs, or are you down to a few hundred MB free (which isn't enough)?

Sadiqeen

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Trying to get into gallery. WARNING THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE (5MB) IN YOUR DEVICE MEMORY. DELETE SOME FILES. Checked space . loads left. wont update apps. deleted of loads of stuff. Memory just gets worse. confused. help needed please. SAMSUNG S3 MINI.

What samsung galaxy s3 mini model do you have? Gt-i8200 or other?

I am asking you because i need a little help. I hardbricked my phone by messing up the bootloader when trying to flash stock rom in galaxy s3 mini.
In order to fix phone i need debrick.img file which can only be created in working s3 mini phone. Would you like to help me by making and sharing debrick.img?

This debrick.img will also help you fix your own phone in case if it is messed up during flashing