Rumor: Specs blowout and release info

cryosx

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
if the new GS3 gets the quad core exynos processer, its supposed to have crazy battery optimization. i think we can expect a good battery life, maybe 8-9 hrs of web surfing

I'd get it in a heartbeat if it lasted that long. But seeing as how the gsii can only last about 4 hours they'd need to get the battery into the 3000+ mah area for there to be a chance of 8+ hours. So seeing as how they're going to be making the screen bigger and increase dpi/resolution... not too confident this is going to deliver in terms of battery life. Maybe they'll optimize the screen somehow. Maybe the cpu optimizations will be enough.

Worst case scenario is we get only 4 hours or less. Best case scenario is samsung throws in some magic and gets us 10+ hours
A little too hopeful but that's just because I really want this phone :)

Last edited:

T.phillips39

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I refuse to look at "leaked" pics before may 3rd because I know they're all fake and or prototypes that will never see the inside of my pocket. No matter how good or bad the leaks look, I'll just wait to see the real thing

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I refuse to look at "leaked" pics before may 3rd because I know they're all fake and or prototypes that will never see the inside of my pocket. No matter how good or bad the leaks look, I'll just wait to see the real thing

Totally agree, plus add in Samsung already made it clear they have a few dummy case units out on the market...so these leaks may certainly have the internals of the GSIII but nothing close to the outside.

Heck that unit has a huge bezel...bigger than the GSII

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
In light of the recent Kies software GS 3 spot, I am really considering that the GT-i9300 (and T model) will in fact be the next iteration in the Galaxy S line and Samsung's next truly flagship device (GT-i9800 possibly) will be named something else entirely. Why go through all the secrecy and hype of releasing your "next" premier phone, only to blatantly display it through your own software a week early?

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
In light of the recent Kies software GS 3 spot, I am really considering that the GT-i9300 (and T model) will in fact be the next iteration in the Galaxy S line and Samsung's next truly flagship device (GT-i9800 possibly) will be named something else entirely. Why go through all the secrecy and hype of releasing your "next" premier phone, only to blatantly display it through your own software a week early?

Yep thats exactly what i said in the other thread.... i think this samsung kies leak is just one of samsungs teaser plans... i refuse to believe they themselves will put this up and expect no one to notice

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
More rumors

antutu-galaxys3.png

AnTuTu pegs Galaxy S III as most powerful Android device, potentially reveals its specs -- Engadget

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I sure as hell hope so, but it's looking doubtful. (I'm just speaking out of my a$$ here but...) The A15 looks to be as big of a jump over the 4412 as the jump from last years Exynos to the 4412. I've really, really got my fingers crossed. Hopefully we get Exynos period in the U.S.

If we end up with the Super AMOLED instead of the SAMOLED+, I might just stay with the EVO line this time...

Banking on my friend being correct... Here's to waiting a couple more days!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Did anybody else see THIS? The A15 is still in the sampling phase...not ready to ship in devices yet. I bet one of the first things we see the A15 in is a Win8 tablet. :p