Phantom Skinz 50% Off for 1st 100 customers!

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I got a full body kit for $12.47. :) The one thing I did find peculiar is that they asked for my cell provider, like it makes a difference in the which kit I receive.

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
I got the same email and went for the silver carbon fiber version for my white S3 for $14.97. I have used their skins before and they are pretty good. I like that it covers the front, sides and back.

And I think they are asking for your cell provider for their own analytics. If they have a breakdown and find att users by the most, they may target att users more or buy ad space in att stores, or what have you? Just my guess.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I feel more comfortable applying these to my new phone than the wet screen protectors I got the other day (have never used them before). Plus I don't want to wait an additional 8 hours while they dry before taking my phone into the wild.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

jaekim717

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
has anyone ever used one of these before? if you got a full body one, would you feel safe not using a cover anymore on your sg3?

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Damn, I should have gotten one of the chromatics color skins. I may have to return the clear one I ordered and order a Chromatics. Hmmmmm.....

BTW, the offer is still on. :D

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Shipping sucks. Thanks anyway though. I was on the edge anyway so $6.29 on top of the $15 isn't really worth it to me. Was almost in on black carbon fiber one, and only because it started off as a better deal. Still a good deal though for people who are into these full skin covers. Saved a spot for someone who really wants it. ;)

Edit - Disregard everything I said because iridiot. Thanks socal!

Last edited:

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Shipping sucks. Thanks anyway though. I was on the edge anyway so $6.29 on top of the $15 isn't really worth it to me. Was almost in on black carbon fiber one, and only because it started off as a better deal. Still a good deal though for people who are into these full skin covers. Saved a spot for someone who really wants it. ;)

They had a free shipping option.

Reactions: SoDev

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Everyone seems excited but as I am unaware of this company... Whats the difference between this and anyother screen protector

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I went for the clear, for 12 bucks you cant go wrong. I looked at the colored ones but not to sure I want to cover the phones natural look. Plus the clear looks like it will be easier to get on centered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty