Battery

marchell

May 30, 2012
Visit site
My battery only last for about 16 hours normal use, I always have to walk with my charger close by. Anyone else has this problem? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

will1881

May 14, 2012
Visit site
16 hours for me too. seems fine, in fact excellent coming from a blackberry 9900.
i'm sure soon enough extended batteries will start selling that you can try.

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
16hrs is fantastic I could barely get 6hrs with my HTC EVO 4G(Original) and that's with extended batteries! When I go to New York I have to switch out batteries at least once a day and charge them up again it's really a hassle, so really hoping this phone will offer awesome battery life :) If i could get 16hrs just walking around, using AIM, twitter and Camera that would be awesome lol.

marchell

May 30, 2012
Visit site
This is the first Android I own comming from the blackberry torch with a hybrid OS that last for about a day

International marble blue GT-I9300

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read about these large 4G/LTE phones, 16 hours of battery is hardly a "problem". More like "top of the heap". I'll be more than happy if my Verizon version can do that with moderate browsing/app use.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I always have my charger too! I am always on the go. My office, home, friends house and so on. So I can see why you would carry one. I do the same thing.

Also what mightb e 16 hours for him may only be 10 hours for me! So it will vary. I know with the HTC One X I would get about a days worth of battery if medium use. Emails (3 accounts), SMS and light data use with the internet. So I might get a little better battery here but not to much more is my guess.

Either way after a few charges I always see better life with the battery with the my past phones. (Look at the sig for the list!) So I am still excites to get my phone...Well when I finally get my phone! :p

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
16 hours is great. I cant wait until they come out with the extended batteries. I use my phone heavily, and being a newbie to Android I probably wont know what Im doing, deaining the battery even faster. Lol. I always keep my charger on me, even for my iPad, yes. 10 hours of iPad is not enough for me. Lol. Been using this thing since 10:30 this morning. Its 2:30 now and Im at 54%. What can I say. I'm power hungry:p

b0btech

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
On lte on got 6.5hours using it constantly my first real day on the road.btw I have three extra batteries I got off eBay.

ad410685-d896-2207.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

mc7hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I got 17 hours of pretty moderate use which is great because the same amount of use would have killed my epic 4g touch in 6.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

phatbass30

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
hi guys, i'm new here.

my first android after using iphone for more than 3 years.

i like it and i think its great.

but my battery is questionable.

sparing use, facebook, emails, words with friends and temple run occasionally. chat.

i have unlimited 3g package so my 3g is ON all the time.

i have the international version with quadcore.

14hrs usage 11% battery left.

screen usage is 4hr and 5min

cell stand by 14 hours.

is my battery fine?

many thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87