Home screens... Let's see what you got.

nycnyc

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine. The background is from the Jelly Bean Wallpaper app, the clock is a GS3 inclusion I believe, and the news & weather is plain old Genie widget. The launcher is Nova Launcher with ICS icons courtesy of a GO Launcher theme.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Love this because I love the ICS/JB look. Will be trying this out when my phone arrives...

simba115

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can configure the action. I have it configured that tapping the day opens the weather app and the month opens alarm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: GK3K

evoxoom

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my SPH-L710 usin
42576bb0-3cab-55be.jpg
g Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just spent the last hour or whatever playing around with this new launcher apex launcher

This is my first Android phone, am I supposed to disable touch wiz now? Or just make apex my default when I press my home button?

And if I make apex my default and the want to switch back to touch wiz what do I do? Sorry I'm a noob, lol

6c2e6628-67f2-a843.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
This is my first Android phone, am I supposed to disable touch wiz now? Or just make apex my default when I press my home button?

And if I make apex my default and the want to switch back to touch wiz what do I do? Sorry I'm a noob, lol

Just make Apex your default. If you want to change back, just go to applications in system settings and find Apex launcher. Click the button that says "Clear Defaults" and when you try to navigate back to the homescreen it will prompt you again. You can choose TouchWiz at that point.

Edit: Welcome to Android!! :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just make Apex your default. If you want to change back, just go to applications in system settings and find Apex launcher. Click the button that says "Clear Defaults" and when you try to navigate back to the homescreen it will prompt you again. You can choose TouchWiz at that point.

Edit: Welcome to Android!! :)

Thank you sooo much, I am in love with android this is what a phone is all about making it unique to yourself, this is simply amazing I feel sooo much more comfortable with my phone now that I'm using a ui that I like much better than touch wiz, this is awesome! And I'm loving my new icons now, if only I could change my lockscreen icons, but I guess that requires rooting right ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty