Unsync Google (Internet)?

drg424

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm at work and tried to access a website that is blocked by our IT department. So, I take to my (personal) S3, and the website comes up as blocked by my company's IT department, too.

I went to settings > accounts > and unsynced "Internet" from my google account. That didn't work, so I also cleared my phone's cache/browsing history/cookies. That hasn't worked either.

How can I fix this :( I don't want to have my personal phone browser screwed up by my corporate browsing activities!

Thanks!:mad:

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm at work and tried to access a website that is blocked by our IT department. So, I take to my (personal) S3, and the website comes up as blocked by my company's IT department, too.

I went to settings > accounts > and unsynced "Internet" from my google account. That didn't work, so I also cleared my phone's cache/browsing history/cookies. That hasn't worked either.

How can I fix this :( I don't want to have my personal phone browser screwed up by my corporate browsing activities!

Thanks!:mad:

Are you on your work wifi?

drg424

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes! That was it - thank you! I completely overlooked that. I have disconnected and now I am able to access the web page.

Thanks! :D