Nice case for Galaxy S3

kensboro

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Mfit Vivid Color

You can pick from three "trim" colors; Blue-Red-Yellow. Having a blue phone, obviously I went for the blue case.

MFit-0001.jpg

Leather and Microfibre
MFit-0002.jpg

The two "bumps" on the left panel are magnets that keep the screen cover closed.
MFit-0003.jpg

Preformed indentations for the power/volume buttons make them easy to press.
MFit-0004.jpg

Cutouts line up nicely.
MFit-0005.jpg

Althought the top is open, the phone is pretty snug in the holder... there's no way it's going
to come out on it's own.
MFit-0006.jpg

Screen and capacitive buttons completely exposed; I think they did a nice job designing this case.
MFit-0007.jpg

The most important part! Yes, you can fold over the flap so it's comfortable to hold and use. I had a SPIGEN Argos which is an absolutely beautiful, well made case... but I hated how the flap attached to the bottom side of the phone. It was uncomfortable to hold, and always had to be open to talk on the phone, or to charge it. With this case, I can talk, listen to music, and charge it with the cover closed.
MFit-0008.jpg

The price was roughly $55 (with postage) and took about 10-days to get delivered (it's made in South Korea). I like it a lot, this is the case that I'm keeping the phone in permanently. :)

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Nice case.... looks like the Samsung flip case.... I'm rockin my otterbox defender...

sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice looking case but what happens when it does a cartwheel out of your pocket, off your lap, or down some stairs? I agree that the Defender is the way to go.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
http://db.tt/CsRZwlD8

i use this when im out and its nice for slipping in the pocket, really slim and well made (corner and top/bottom protection) but u cant talk on phone or charge without opening it. the flap sits flat behind the phone but its not good for usin the phone when ur sat around the house. i use a 99p rubber back case for that :)

darencas

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
This one is called ROCK I got it at Amazon for $20 with tax and shipping its Chinese company, a hard case and very slim. I the nice thing about this case is that it has a texture and the gravel, color works great with the pebble blue phone color. Cheap, sturdy, and nice. View attachment 34348

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This one is called ROCK I got it at Amazon for $20 with tax and shipping its Chinese company, a hard case and very slim. I the nice thing about this case is that it has a texture and the gravel, color works great with the pebble blue phone color. Cheap, sturdy, and nice. View attachment 34348

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
really like the granite look of that