Anyone else eager to LAUGH at what apple has to offer Sept 12th?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
they can really when theyre not confined to one thread. night ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

I used to be a moderator over a Howard Forums. That wouldn't fly there.

It wouldn't fly on the car forum I used to moderate as well. :)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Good thing this is Android Central and none of those other sites.

Problems with the moderating decisions? Feel free to send a PM.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Good thing this is Android Central and none of those other sites.

Problems with the moderating decisions? Feel free to send a PM.

Oh I have no problem with it. Just pointing out that you can't really complain about iPhone threads popping up in this forum where there are clearly "off-topic" threads being allowed here. It seems like every time an iPhone thread pops up, there are a few that will say things like "I wish I were a moderator..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Oh I have no problem with it. Just pointing out that you can't really complain about iPhone threads popping up in this forum where there are clearly "off-topic" threads being allowed here. It seems like every time an iPhone thread pops up, there are a few that will say things like "I wish I were a moderator..."

Well, there is some tangential relation. What's weird from my perspective is that if instead of posting "hey why don't mods do X," you should, you know...talk about the topic or just let it die. Then we can all have a good time and great discussion can be had. At least from my perspective :).

Last edited:

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

Not sure I've ever complained about. Anybody that doesn't like it SHOULD choose to not comment then.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, there is some tangential relation. What's weird from my perspective is that if instead of posting "hey why don't mods do X," and you should know...talk about the topic or just let it die. Then we can all have a good time and great discussion can be had. At least from my perspective :).

If we could sage threads, that would be AWESOME.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure I've ever complained about. Anybody that doesn't like it SHOULD choose to not comment then.

I should have said "Just pointing out that people can't really complain.." I wasn't referring to you, Kevin. :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks guys... sounds reasonable to me :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the fact that android central doesn't let mod power get to their head. They interact with us, have fun, and don't go loving every single thread.

That's one of the things that takes away from xda, not only are the mods forum Nazis but so are the people lol. Search this, read that, dead kitten this, lock that. Blah blah blah.

It's quicker and more efficient to reference someone somewhere then to tell them search when you know the answer. Sometimes the threads over there are all clustered up with 500 pages cause they squeeze every thread in to one.

AC continue doing what you do. I love our freedom even if some people abuse it with stupid irrelevant posts :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the fact that android central doesn't let mod power get to their head. They interact with us, have fun, and don't go loving every single thread.

That's one of the things that takes away from xda, not only are the mods forum Nazis but so are the people lol. Search this, read that, dead kitten this, lock that. Blah blah blah.

It's quicker and more efficient to reference someone somewhere then to tell them search when you know the answer. Sometimes the threads over there are all clustered up with 500 pages cause they squeeze every thread in to one.

AC continue doing what you do. I love our freedom even if some people abuse it with stupid irrelevant posts :D

sorry about my stupid irrelevant posts mate but i totally agree about the Mods... on other forums im constantly skating on thin ice with the mods because of their stupid nazi ego which i dont react well to.
luvin the forum :)

Last edited:

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
What I am laughing at is the maps. I'm beyond angry and just laugh now. Type in the city Tarsdorf and you get directing to a city called "F^cking" No joke.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
did everyone see this lol..

Transport for London has a laugh at Apple's expense over maps debacle with a sign at Hackney Wick station posted on Twitter | Metro.co.uk

This thing couldn't find a Lowes or a restaurant that have been in existence for 8yrs. They must be using a map kit from when MC Hammer was #1 on the charts. I'm going to NY next month and I'm thinking of how much time do I need to give the 5 back and get my SG3 back. lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This thing couldn't find a Lowes or a restaurant that have been in existence for 8yrs. They must be using a map kit from when MC Hammer was #1 on the charts. I'm going to NY next month and I'm thinking of how much time do I need to give the 5 back and get my SG3 back. lol

no offence mate, its a beautiful ornament but WHY did you swap the s3 for it lol?? ;)
"can't touch this" :)

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
What I am laughing at is the maps. I'm beyond angry and just laugh now. Type in the city Tarsdorf and you get directing to a city called "F^cking" No joke.

LOL
y6ysegag.jpg

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38