Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
You ALL need to move to California where the cool people are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: ........................Wait a second, we already have to many people here, nevermind :eek:

Whats cooler than good ole New Orleans, Louisiana? We host the Super Bowl this year. Wish I had tickets. To see Tom Brady win his 4th Championship ring live in the dome would be amazing

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
....Utah..... Where the seasons go as follows, and I quote " almost winter, winter, still winter, and last but not least, road construction" :D

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You guys seen that commercial were that guy is singing about 2 tickets to Paradise? lol. Cracks me up when it comes on so I start singing to it too lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You must be young, that is the actual guy who came up with the song. Eddie Money I believe. Big in like the 70s

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You guys seen that commercial were that guy is singing about 2 tickets to Paradise? lol. Cracks me up when it comes on so I start singing to it too lol..

I sing that every time it comes on too.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I sing that every time it comes on too.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

You must be young, that is the actual guy who came up with the song. Eddie Money I believe. Big in like the 70s

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Glad I'm not the only one mak lol, and I am Mr. Pizzadude; 16. :thumbup::D Oooooraahh for youth! :D