just updated and dont like the new one... "youtube recommends.........." f*** off lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-30-2012 01:05 AM
    Which version you on? I'll see. I have titanium back up but not the full version. How would I upload the apk?
    09-30-2012 01:57 AM
    4.1.23 mate
    dunno, dropbox?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-30-2012 05:50 AM
    This is why I never update any apps without first reading all the latest reviews. I've had too many times where changes drove me insane. If it ain't broke don't fix it they say. I still have about 8 apps with updates that I simply won't update due to some of the reviews.

Rev.
    09-30-2012 11:13 AM
    mate im same and i swithered with the youtube update and clair (the traitor who bought herself a blackberry on friday) said their wasnt much difference but she doesnt use youtube as much as me.
    generaly i check out reviews of latest version from same device.
    what is the version before this one mate and il have a look for it?

09-30-2012 12:20 PM
    Just checked and mine says 4.0.23

Rev.
    09-30-2012 06:24 PM
    I do not like the update either, but you can get rid of the recommended videos go into settings and select uploads only.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    09-30-2012 06:42 PM
    I do not like the update either, but you can get rid of the recommended videos go into settings and select uploads only.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    will that still show me uploads from the people im subscribed to mate? thanks
    realised you have to hit menu to "like" a vid now. i liked scroling left to right for vid details>related vids>comments. thanx 4the info tho

09-30-2012 07:07 PM
    Just checked and mine says 4.0.23

Rev.
    id stick to that if you like it in the format described above mate

09-30-2012 07:08 PM
    just changed the setting Adventure, thanks man.
    off-topic but in the settings i noticed pairing to "youtube tv".. wtf is a youtube tv? iv honestly never seen or heard of one...

09-30-2012 07:57 PM
    man I'm still on 3.5 lol. And I think you tube tv shows you to control YouTube in your computer or Google tv from YouTube on your phone. Or something like that.
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-02-2012 12:42 AM
    man I'm still on 3.5 lol. And I think you tube tv shows you to control YouTube in your computer or Google tv from YouTube on your phone. Or something like that.
    makes sense man. y u still on ancient version? think it improved a lot since that one lol. do u get the channel feed thing?

10-02-2012 01:12 AM
    makes sense man. y u still on ancient version? think it improved a lot since that one lol. do u get the channel feed thing?

I honestly didn't realize until now man. This is the version I had backed up when I rooted so.I guess when I restored it, it took all the old stuff. Might update soon I guess.although I'm good with 3.5
    10-03-2012 12:58 AM
    the version before this latest one is nice, it has a channel feed of what all your subscriptions have done in like a time line faceboob style then you swipe that to the right for options etc. plus theres an option to preload all your subscriptions new uploads when youre in a wifi area to prevent buffering etc when you watch them
    the latest version is actualy ok now i know how to disable youtubes recomendations and ive learned you have to press menu to "thumbs up" a vid

10-03-2012 04:05 AM
    ahh cool man. It does take a while to buffer man. Might update soon.
    10-04-2012 12:56 AM