What are you guys using for a ring tone app?

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
What's your favorite ring tone/sound editor app? I haven't downloaded one in such a long time, and can't remember what I used to use.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use player pro because you can use your media. Zedge won't allow you to access your media. It just allows you to search for ringtones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i usualy use a ringtone cutter but i have an irish rap tune thats rapped over the B.I.G tune Who Shot Ya so theres a good 16 bars of the nice backin track from Who Shot Ya at the start n thats my ringtone.
the B.I.G track has the stupid intro over it so doesnt work as a ring tone :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Last edited:

NewMind83

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Ringdroid. I prefer making my own since most pre-made music ringtones don't cater to my music tastes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
zedge is great for notifications and wallpapers but for a ringtone i need something that expresses me... i had the chorus of Pill Popper by D12 cut from an mp3 for a ringtone b4 :)
what does that say about me lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all ill check those out. I remember using zedge a while ago and it wasn't what I was looking for back then, but I wasn't looking for notification sounds I was trying to edit songs for ring tones. I'll have to check it out though. And also have to check out ringdroid for the editing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

anon(971570)

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm a total newbie and downloaded MP3 Ringtone Maker. It allows me to access my audio files and trim up to 20 seconds of music clips and it converts the clip to the right file format for notifications, alarms, or ring tones. IMHO it just works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez