Going nude on my SIII

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
a case actualy makes the phone easyer to use, just a cheap rubber one for use at home :)

my screens been naked for 5month without a scratch and ive got a nice DecalGirl round the bezel to change the colour... sexy phone :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Agree. Prevents it from being slippery but still looks naked. Helps prevent scratches too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2267753
i swear by this case, it may be "quirky" looking but after washing it, it stcks to your fingers at the back and makes the phone SO easier to handle.
i use a more expensive sexy flip case when im out though to protect the screen in my pocket.. rubber is too sticky for pockets.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0080...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2267753
this also helps grip when the flap is folded back behind the phone

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
oh an heres my skin (purely cosmetic)
uploadfromtaptalk1351293793284.jpguploadfromtaptalk1351293820534.jpg

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I just rock it with a bumper case just protects the sides and have a zagg extreme screen protector for falls feels naked best choice for me while being protected.

The amazing galaxy s3 :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
doubt ill ever use a screen saver, on this phone anyway.. unless someone designs one exactly how i want it lol... thin glass, curved to the exact dimensions of the screen (front glass) in X, Y and Z dimensions, every piece of the front covered other than holes (actual holes) for the obvious parts, that just slips right on like a contact lense, goes right to the faux-metal trim and doesnt rise above it :)

coloured bezel option would be a bonus :)

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
My gs3 running nude with a hyperion 4200 extended battery and stock earbuds

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351573587172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351573587172.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 34

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I always went naked on phones and broke a couple in the process lol. I just dont like the bulkiness of cases but thinking about one for my epic until I get my s3 on black friday

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I always go nude. I have the blue version and it is good looking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My gs3 running nude with a hyperion 4200 extended battery and stock earbuds

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

nice, is that a sticker/decal on the back or just the battery logo?
im on the lookout for sum lil Android stickers/decals
(do americans use the word "sticker" or is it "decal"?

love the green rubbers btw, i put some old black skullcandy ones on mine to make em look a bit less lame :)

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
nice, is that a sticker/decal on the back or just the battery logo?
im on the lookout for sum lil Android stickers/decals
(do americans use the word "sticker" or is it "decal"?

love the green rubbers btw, i put some old black skullcandy ones on mine to make em look a bit less lame :)

Lol. It doesn't matter which word is used. It's the same thing. Lol. It's by Neff (clothing line) and yeah had to switch the replaceable buds with my Marley ones. I love the color

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ah ive seen the marley ones :)
im not homophobic but why couldnt the stock earbuds be less..... GAY lol.
black would be fine and one ear cord should be longer than the other so they hang round your neck wen not plugged into ur brain :)

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site
black would be fine and one ear cord should be longer than the other so they hang round your neck wen not plugged into ur brain :)

Why does it matter if one side is longer? You can lay them on your neck anyway... Or at least I can? I don't understand what you mean, haha

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Why does it matter if one side is longer? You can lay them on your neck anyway... Or at least I can? I don't understand what you mean, haha

lol well when i wear them, i have the wire under my tshirt or whatever and when theyre not in my ears, they have to just hang from the neck of my tshirt flapping around.
on most earbuds, say the left ear has a longer wire that goes round the back of your neck so when theyr not in, they hang around your neck.... like ice hockey players hang their skates lol. am i making sense? (really tont wana take pics lmao) :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i apologise if theres a dialect barrier but where i live, we use the word gay in a much looser manner.

are you implying that im homophobic??????

also, are you implying that im homosexual??
that would be the furthest thing from an insult possible.
funny how this is the only thread ive seen u reply on.
dont judge me eh.... i didnt see anyone else take it the rong way.

p.s, ive french kissed several guys :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa