Should I wait to root?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Imagine an animal with the brains of an ape but with the power to squirt people with the stink of hell lol, bet that animal would have a great sense of humour :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Imagine an animal with the brains of an ape but with the power to squirt people with the stink of hell lol, bet that animal would have a great sense of humour :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Lol... The north has BigFoot. I'm sure you've heard of him over there.

Skunkape is the south's version of him.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I hear you are having issues getting the computer to recognize your phone.

Here's what I would like you to try.

1. go to your computers control panel / add and remove software (win xp) or programs and features windows 7.
2. Uninstall Kies and Samsung drivers.
3. When complete, restart computer and phone.

Download these Drivers

4. Install the drivers on your computer but do not plug in your phone until it has completed.
5. plug in your phone that is already started. It should now recognize your phone and at the bottom right corner say it is installing the software for your phone. click on view details. Several drivers should load and as it progresses green checks will appear when successful.
Now you should be able to continue. Here is my guide to the root the AT&T Version. All required files and detailed instuctions can be found there. If you have any problems feel free to contact me through that thread. I am subscribed to that thread and will received notifications.

How to Root The AT&T Galaxy S3 (From The Sprint Forums)

Thanks! That's actually the thread I was using. I'll try again in the morning

Sent from my Red GS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38