When are we getting 4.1.2??!!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone hear any date that the US carriers will be getting 4.1.2?? I heard December but obviously that is not true...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Considering the fact that Verizon just recently got their update to JB 4.1.1 it could be awhile.

Again.. Samsung has to test it & send it out to the carriers then the carriers once again need to play with it for however long before releasing it.

Also depends on what Samsung and the carrier's agree is a good move... Spend and tie up the resources necessary to make a small upgrade from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 or relax a little bit and update to 4.2 in a few months to be as close to current as possible.

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Tha samsung suite is Rollin out over seas now so I'm thinkin tha U.S will get it around February possibly in tha same order sprint, t-mobile, att, then verizon. 4.1.2 after that so many late spring early summer

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Tha samsung suite is Rollin out over seas now so I'm thinkin tha U.S will get it around February possibly in tha same order sprint, t-mobile, att, then verizon. 4.1.2 after that so many late spring early summer

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

I would tend to agree.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Speak for yourself kid cause I've had 4.1.1 for almost 2 months.

Do you want an applause or something? 2 months is still recent in my book.
I just got mine last week.

People have been complaining on JB, now they just got it and now they want the next update. What else is new..
Is it that hard just to wait?

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Do you want an applause or something? 2 months is still recent in my book.
I just got mine last week.

People have been complaining on JB, now they just got it and now they want the next update. What else is new..
Is it that hard just to wait?

The people that complain are nit pickers and complain about the smallest things (most of em anyway). And yes it is hard to wait when Samsung said it would be out in December. Kind of frustrating.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Gotta say, i think 4.1.2 should have been the launch of JB.
the performance enhancements are amazing, particularly the 3g modem, radio or whatever.. im getn almost tripple the d/l speeds i was gettin and on quadrant, unrooted, official rom, im gettin speeds at 1.4ghz i was gettin overclocked to 1.6.
No wonder 4.1.1 was an anticlimax!

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
4.1.2 is a better Sapper. Seriously takes away a sig portion of batt life for functions you'd barely use at all.

So far i agree mate, its eating my battery but after xmas im gona put a clockable kernal on n undervolt or try a custom rom.
Till then il be usin powersave to underclock a lot lol :)
Not happy with only having a choice of 12 multi screen apps....

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The people that complain are nit pickers and complain about the smallest things (most of em anyway). And yes it is hard to wait when Samsung said it would be out in December. Kind of frustrating.
I don't think bluetooth not working correctly after the JB is a "small" thing but hopefully that's not what you consider a "small" thing either... ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think bluetooth not working correctly after the JB is a "small" thing but hopefully that's not what you consider a "small" thing either... ;)

BT doesnt work?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
BT doesnt work?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Not with my 2010 Audi A4. It worked with ICS but since JB the connection is intermittent which makes it unusable. I'm getting ready to factory reset but it's such a pain to restore everything that I'm really hesitant. Phone is not rooted.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Not with my 2010 Audi A4. It worked with ICS but since JB the connection is intermittent which makes it unusable. I'm getting ready to factory reset but it's such a pain to restore everything that I'm really hesitant. Phone is not rooted.

Defo root 1st then mate and use mybackup pro,etc,,.. took me like 20mins to have my phone xact same as it was

MERRY XMAS!!!X

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Defo root 1st then mate and use mybackup pro,etc,,.. took me like 20mins to have my phone xact same as it was

MERRY XMAS!!!X
I haven't seen instructions on rooting Verizon phone after JB. I'll have to check around. Thanks.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Well then it's an isolated problem because I used bluetooth just last night to tether my iPod so I could DL an app that is not available on Google Play.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non