galaxy s3 glass change problem

aarbbbon

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello all id like to thank in advance and apologize as well for any ignorance to rules i may be.... this is my first time posting a q. So i bought/traded some crap i had laying around for a S3 with a cracked screen. the phone functioned fine and i thought it prolly had a bad esn as it would only cost me 30$ to replace what i traded for it (80lb crossbow pistol),but got online to verizons [removed by moderator] factory and changed the phone over and it worked :D!! So i ordered the glass, it came, and after i felt comfortable giving it a try i did so. when finished the thing looked like brand new. Only now my brand new looking phone wont recognize my touch:-\. Possible important variables; 1)removed the black adhesive around the outter edges thinking that the black crap around the new screen was adhesive. It is not. 2) Didnt have adhesive to put between the glass and digitizer, looked around and most say isnt neccessary. IS THIS TRUE? 3) I noticed no damage to anything from busted glass removal process. Even when i have no glass on the digitizer and phone is on it doesnt respond to touch, at all, no matter what i do. Can someone please tell me if this is fuct, or actually i think id rather have some good news please thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non