my play store has stopped working..

christhehero210

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I get the couldnt sign in: there was a problem communicating with Google Servers. Try again later.

I have had this issue for about three weeks, have tried to clear the cache and clear the data with no joy

Heather Harnisch

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
thank you!!! I was really getting frustrated!!! I just got this stupid thing and then this happened! It said an update errored..but your little fix worked! I appreciate it!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I get the couldnt sign in: there was a problem communicating with Google Servers. Try again later.

I have had this issue for about three weeks, have tried to clear the cache and clear the data with no joy

There are several other possible fixes suggested in this thread. Have your tried those?

thank you!!! I was really getting frustrated!!! I just got this stupid thing and then this happened! It said an update errored..but your little fix worked! I appreciate it!

Which fix worked? There must be at least 6 different suggested fixes in this thread.

Fahad Sultan

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 I am also getting the same msg I tried many things I deleted my google acount and then tfjed to add it again but now it wont add so I resetted the app preferences restarted my tab tried to add my google account again but it again gave error that there is a problem with my wifi and I should connect with another network and It also said that it was a temporary condition and I should retry Please help me in this problem that should I completly reset my tab
P.S
I also downloaded ram manager app could that have caused the problem?

waynet5

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
On apps manager and reset preferances as u said so no updates. Everything is back to normal, play store works, phone is faster, google navigation stopped crashing. Thanks alot

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Fahad, if you can't connect to the internet, you're not going to be able to register your google account. You need to figure out the WiFi problem before anything else.

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a galaxy tab 2
And I did everything...
I disenable the google play store then I went home..
I forgot to press disenable to change it to enable..
Is there anyone that could hep me to get the google play store back?:-!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I suspect if you start at the beginning of the thread you'll find this, but here goes. Assuming the Tab is the same as the GS3:

Go to Settings / Application manager. Scroll right to the "All" tab. Scroll down all the way, then scroll up looking for Google Play Store. It should say "disabled" next to it. Tap on that row, then tap on the button that says "enable."

Why did you disable it in the first place?

LvgLifeAsNYCgrl

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: my play store was stoped working..

THIS WORKED PHENOMENALLY! I AM SO GRATEFUL. Instagram was literally going to knock me off cause my phone wouldn't update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty