Samsung S3 jamming after changing cracked screen!

Nour Shiyyab

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I cracked my screen recently, and went to change its screen. They at first only changed the first layer of the screen, so it was jamming like crazy afterwards. So they later changed the whole thing, the screen with the metal frame thingy which was supposed to fix the jamming problem. The phone was brilliant at the beginning but now it constantly freezes and I cannot do anything but restart it. The screen freezes totally, sometime it would freeze and one thing that was loading would keep moving, but I cannot do anything with it but restart it with a long press on the power button.I haven't installed anything new and nothing has changed really but the screen :'(. I just want to make sure that it is the screen causing this not anything else! Can you advise please?

Many thanks:)!

Nour Shiyyab

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You mean when they fitted the screen right? I will tell them that when I go and see them again! Thank God they give a three months guarantee!

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Who did the replacement? Samsung or a third party repair shop? There are quite a few companies that will use off brand replacement screens and digitizers. When it comes to electronics, have your work done by a reputable authorized dealer.

tap'n

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Just in case, do a factory reset before you do anything about the screen. If it's still freezing up after that, I'd have to think the repair shop messed something up when they installed the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty