Galaxy 3 / Audi A7- Not All Contacts Sync

goalyguy33

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's a weird one for you- I've read all over the internet that Audis and Android phones have problems syncing either all (too many) or none of the contacts to the Audi's MMI system. In my case, however, it synced 95% of them. I have 1700 contacts in my Galaxy 3; I was able to pair the phone to the Audi system and have it bring them up, however several are missing such as my wife, a few business partners, etc. I've tried resetting the Audi, resetting the phone bluetooth, unpairing and repairing, but each time it just re-syncs and gets almost everyone except for those same few. Any ideas at all? I'm stumped.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I guess no one else can afford an Audi...

My car is a 1998 so it doesn't have features even approaching this. Send me your A7 (and your 1700 contacts) and I'll see what I can do.

Perhaps your car just doesn't like your wife or business partners? :(

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

shippo63

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi
i have a Galaxy Note 3, when I sync it to my audi A3 it syncs all the contacts including email addresses! ( I never did this with my iPhones) what am I doing wrong

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
what am I doing wrong
Welcome to the forums!

I can only assume that you DON'T want it to sync the contacts that only have email addresses? I'm not aware of a way to exclude them although I'd agree that it makes sense to do so.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non