SMS Unread count (badge) not working

zetodavido

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I need some help,. I just downloaded Hello SMS from the Play Store and I really like it. I would like to make it my defualt SMS app. I am having a problem, however. As soon is Hello is installed, all of my SMS unread counts (the badge next to the icon that displays the number of missed texts) stop appearing.. If I freeze the app using Titanium Backup, the unread counts appear again next to my the stock SMS app and any other SMS app I may have on my system at the time. I can't replicate this problem with any other SMS app.

Long story short, the unread count (badge) doesn't work with this app, It's like turning Hello SMS on disables them or something. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem.

Device: Rooted SGS3 w' stock 4.3. I use Nova Launcher Prime with their Tesla Unread Plugin. I've tried MissedIt! and tried using Apex Launcher but I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I need some help
Not sure what kind of help you're looking for - you've already identified the problem (this app), so you either have to live with the problem or uninstall it and move on.

I didn't see a similar comment in the Google Play Store but I didn't even make it past the comments dated 4-8-2014.

You could email the developers and see what they have to say.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699