What to choose? Switch from S3 to S4 or not? Help!

Isabella Tuce

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I am a galaxy S3 user for more than two years now! And apart from some minor glitches(which i believe every phone has) , I have never faced any trouble with my S3! I still love to use it.
Although i have and use a note 3 neo alongside for reading and browsing, but apart from that, almost everything i do through my S3.

But it has aged and so I want to upgrade. Which is why I want to know should I go for S4? Because i really like the screen of the phone and the overall feel of it! :) so should I? Will it be a worthy upgrade? Or should I wait some more and grab a better galaxy later?

I can't decide! I am hell confused! Help me please!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I am a galaxy S3 user for more than two years now! And apart from some minor glitches(which i believe every phone has) , I have never faced any trouble with my S3! I still love to use it.
Although i have and use a note 3 neo alongside for reading and browsing, but apart from that, almost everything i do through my S3.

But it has aged and so I want to upgrade. Which is why I want to know should I go for S4? Because i really like the screen of the phone and the overall feel of it! :) so should I? Will it be a worthy upgrade? Or should I wait some more and grab a better galaxy later?

I can't decide! I am hell confused! Help me please!

Have you looked at the S6?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa