Chevy Mylink and the Galaxy S4

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Since obtaining my S4 I have not been back to NJ where our 2013 Malibu LTZ with the Mylink Navagation and Entertainment installed is sitting in the garage. That will change this weekend (heading to Jersey).

Anyone using the S4 linked to the Chevrolet Mylink system? What can I expect to be able to do once I have a bluetooth connection? Tips or tricks please........

Dragon1473

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the S4 with Mylink system in my 2014 Malibu LT. Phone connection works well, including full transfer of phone book. Audio streaming is available from any app using the Bluetooth option (though it will all be phone controlled), or you can use Pandora or Sticher and control through the Mylink.

I've had no problems at all. Feel free to message me if you need help or have any questions

mra22d

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a question I'm streaming Slacker via bluetooth to MyLink for some reason my S4 or my Infotainment screen is not keeping tracks and artist current it's always stuck on the first track and artist....How do you get them to stay current on on the infotainment screen???

2014 Chevy Silverado 8'" infotainment screen