An odd combination of problems

Mavrikfalkon

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
It all started late one summer night...my service was disconnected, and went downhill from there. The first odd thing was the circle with a line through it instead of the signal bars. This is uncommon with AT&T as even after service is disconnected, unless manually turning off, or going out of service range, there are always bars. Then while on WiFi and attempting to watch YouTube, I couldn't hear a thing. Speaker, headphones, and Bluetooth audio were all out. Then tried googling causes and found out that my mic was also out now. So, I typed in the search, crap i hate tiny screens, and read some article and blogs and tried a few things, but to no avail. Hardware! you say? Well, I thought the same thing and went looking for a tear down of the S4 and came across a few YouTube videos. Well I didn't need to hear anything just see where things were. The videos all froze at the beginning adz. In frustration I waited until I got home and continued my quest. My phone now freezes up anytime that audio is needed. If wifi is on process.media. freezes up the phone and forces me to turn it off.I have done two factory resets, one from the settings and one from booting into recovery. Nothing is helping and i have tried so many things.This is the second S4 I have owned and I love it. It took me months to get ahold of this one because apparently they're just not that popular or something like that. Honestly I quit listening after they said they did or didn't have one.
I have tried so many things trying to get it to work but any help is welcome. I understand the mic and speaker are at the bottom but that wouldn't explain the wifi or sim card or the jack at the top as far as i understand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo