How Do I Unbrick my Galaxy s4 in TWRP?

godsonup

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Greetings Folks,

I have managed to successfully make my phone useless. I rooted today using Odin and then tried to install the Google Play Edition Rom for my phone using TWRP. My phone went into a bootloop so I followed a tutorial's directions which said to wipe it, which I did. Unfortunately I deleted the custom rom file and now I am stuck. I cannot do anything on the phone except use TWRP and I have not figured out how to fix this. Someone please help me, I've been at this since early this morning and apparently their is no easy fix.

Thank you all in advance!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Greetings Folks,

I have managed to successfully make my phone useless. I rooted today using Odin and then tried to install the Google Play Edition Rom for my phone using TWRP. My phone went into a bootloop so I followed a tutorial's directions which said to wipe it, which I did. Unfortunately I deleted the custom rom file and now I am stuck. I cannot do anything on the phone except use TWRP and I have not figured out how to fix this. Someone please help me, I've been at this since early this morning and apparently their is no easy fix.

Thank you all in advance!

Head over to xda and the development forum for your device. Find the thread with the stock image. You'll need to install it via odin and you'll be back to stock.

Posted via Android Central App

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Did you make a nandroid backup before flashing your Rom? Just recover that through your twrp, if you didn't, than you have to do what the above poster said.

Posted via Negalited Sprint GS4