Samsung UNPACKED Livestream Youtube

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a lack of interest in tonight around the web. I think it has to do with these fake leaked photos and videos.

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a lack of interest in tonight around the web. I think it has to do with these fake leaked photos and videos.

Rightfully so. If Samsung only spent their ad money and hype money on research and development...
Either way I reported the video on YouTube as spam (technically Samsung is spamming) for laughs and giggles.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
People on phonedog all think these leaks are the real deal and say they are passing and or getting the one. Jesus people can't you wait until they ya know officially show it off? I'm going to laugh hard when the real s4 is shown. Have fun with those htc's.

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
People on phonedog all think these leaks are the real deal and say they are passing and or getting the one. Jesus people can't you wait until they ya know officially show it off? I'm going to laugh hard when the real s4 is shown. Have fun with those htc's.

Leaks are real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez