Long time iPhone user blown away

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I used to be a apple fan, especially with the 3GS, but when the 4 came out, it started to degrade.
Then Androids glory days came in, and the original Galaxy S and HTC Desire HD blew me away.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeeup...Also came from iphone cuz was getting bored of the static UI and not much customization...then I met Android and Launchers....*cue "Just The 2 Of Us" music*

Last edited:

epik16

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I still like the crisp text/screen and non-laggy browsing of the iphone and would consider a 5" iphone but honestly it's not going to come anytime soon.

I've got a N2 right now and even though I can mostly use it with one hand I'm not sure it's worth it over the S4 so this week I'll probably pick up the GS4. HTC One isn't compelling for me at all. They sacrificed the most important thing to fit those front facing speakers into that big aluminum casing: the screen-to-size ratio and that's just form over function.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I also will be switching to the s4 from a few years away with the iPhone. At first I wanted the s4 but then got swayed to the Note 2. I received that and it was to big for me. Great device but for me personally it was to big even though I am 6'3 and have big hands. So I just sold it and went back to my iPhone 5 and await the s4 again.

The s4 simply looks stunning. So many features and all around great package. I'm excited.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I still like the crisp text/screen and non-laggy browsing of the iphone and would consider a 5" iphone but honestly it's not going to come anytime soon.

I've got a N2 right now and even though I can mostly use it with one hand I'm not sure it's worth it over the S4 so this week I'll probably pick up the GS4. HTC One isn't compelling for me at all. They sacrificed the most important thing to fit those front facing speakers into that big aluminum casing: the screen-to-size ratio and that's just form over function.

Exact same feeling.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
wow there are a lot of us iphone users that are making (or have made) the switch! I'm very excited i'm not alone (because it seems that way since most of my friends and family have iPhones)..

I can't wait until the SG4 comes out! :) Prepping my iPhone 4S to say goodbye :D

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Wow ! Looks like a fan boy has infiltrated the Android forum to preach the book of Jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Iturd? That's new
Looks like some one doesn't know what a smartPHONE is used for.

Just as a phone to make calls? Lol I don't know. It's funny though to me it seems a ton of people I know or have talked to with iPhone are finally making the switch to android thanks to the s4. It's just an overall great phone. And that whole ease of use anymore doesn't really apply. You have a gmail, you're done lol.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
We are glad to have you!!! I am not a brand loyal person, I do not care who makes it, as long as it fits my needs, and has all of the candy coated features I want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress