Distorted videos on certain apps?

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I posted this in the bug sticky but not sure it belongs there

I just got the s4'yesterday and just installed the keek app and was going to "keek" but I noticed when I went to upload the video its thumbnail was distorted as well as it would playback distorted. This was when I recorded video through the keek app

I then tried to record camera app and it was perfectly fine but when I went to upload it, same thing green lines and playback was Distorted.

So I uninstalled the app cleared everything and reinstalled it and its still doing it.

Does anyone have keek and this happens to them too or think its just my phone?

This was what I was worried about when getting a brand new released phone.

Should I go back to the store to get it checked/returned?

:(
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367099227213.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367099227213.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 57
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367099236290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367099236290.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Anyone?

My friend who just got his is working fine so I think I will go back to the store since I can't find any info.

Also this happens on instagram too photos turn green when you press the hdr or contrast button.

Kinda sad since the phone it's awesome otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367248912340.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367248912340.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 48

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Is it distorted only from the app? Or does it distort also when u play it in the Samsung Video player
That app might be compressing the video in a weird way...I think its the app...you should email the developer about it

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Is it distorted only from the app? Or does it distort also when u play it in the Samsung Video player
That app might be compressing the video in a weird way...I think its the app...you should email the developer about it

Yea it's just the app only.. it plays fine on the stock video player..

i tried to change the camera settings but i'm guessing that doesn't do anything lol. (in the app anyway)

but I did e-mail the developer and they said they'd look into it but couldn't really offer much insight since it's a new phone..

Thanks for the reply ;)

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Yup its the App, I looked at some reviews from people with the S4 having the same problem lol

I couldn't find anything when I googled it lol.. and my friend who has the same phone and the same app isn't experiencing.. said i was trippin! LOL but good to know i'm not the only one..

unfortunately - Instagram had an update today and it didn't fix the issue.. But I did e-mail them (didn't hear back).. but hope they fix it soon.. cause I looove using those apps lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo