04-28-2013 07:30 PM
55 123
    Not true, man. He's got a whole 30 minutes at the Sprint store with their demo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    I think that is actually better than owning own.
    04-28-2013 07:02 PM
    SPOT ON!

I do not understand why all of these One owners are trolling the S4 section, unless for not other reason than buyers remorse/jealousy... Or they are just so bent out of shape that they have to come take out their frustrations on others.
    I'm here so prospective buyers get the real story, and not that of a Samsung for hire forum jumper!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    04-28-2013 07:14 PM
    I think the (occasional) shutter / lag issue on the S4 has been blown out of proportion. Lets face it, anyone (myself included) who has lived in the Android space for several years has had to deal with shutter / lag on their phone. (For the record, I am a big fan of the HTC ONE).

I think this issue is something that Google and Android OEMs have to continue to work on and improve if we are to win over more iPhone users.

Project Butter was a good attempt from Google. HTC's Sense 5 also does a great job of keeping the UI animations smooth & snappy (unlike previous versions of Sense). I think Samsung being the most visible representative of Android needs to work even harder in this space.
    Can any of your posts get more unbiased?

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    antw081 likes this.
    04-28-2013 07:22 PM
    I think instead of arguing between S4 vs ONE we should be looking at the real competition - iPhone.

I've never owned an iPhone and probably never will. I am hardcore Android through and through, from the very start.

But it amazes me that the iPhone 5 (being a device from last year), still manages to equal / or slightly surpass the best Android phones in 2013 in terms of real world smoothness / responsiveness / speed. (I've watched almost every single S4 vs iPhone 5, ONE vs iPhone 5 video on Youtube).

We should be asking the questions like:

How does a device (iPhone 5) from 2012 which has inferior hardware specs (dual-core 1.6GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 1440mAh battery) still manages to hold up and in some places out perform the best 2013 Android devices?

How can Google and Android OEM's learn from Apple's hardware & software so then can improve their devices?

Those are the questions that will move Android forward. Those are the questions that will win over more users from Apple.
    return_0 and Ventura726 like this.
    04-28-2013 07:27 PM
    Thread derailed. Pretty sure I just read all the same discussion in four other threads (or was it more? I can't remember).

return_0 likes this.
    04-28-2013 07:30 PM
55 123