Spigen 1 Verizon 0

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Got my slim armor today :cool: But the bad thing is I gotta wait on verizon now :-\ The good thing is it comes with 3 home button colors!

Attachments

• IMG_20130503_151408_478.jpg
    IMG_20130503_151408_478.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 76

bgsanti

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you order from spigen? Did you get tracking info before delivery? Ordered mine from spigen april 20 and still nothing.

skiner5246

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm In the same boat. I orderd through Spigen on April 20th too. Just got a tracking number yesterday. I've had the S4 since the 24th. Just tryin to be "carefull" until the slim armor gets here...

perrochingon

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine through Amazon during their "secret" 50% off sale the other day. Picked up the Spigen Slim Armor for $12 bucks including shipping. Received an email saying that it was shipped on 5/2. Hopefully I receive it soon. I have to be EXTRA careful for the time being.

bgsanti

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm? No tracking info yet for me. Bought a temp case from bestbuy that I'll return once my spigen comes In. Maybe I should contact them to make sure my order isn't screwed up.

Rocky Top 14

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on 4/22 through Spigen and got an email today that said they expect their shipment to arrive next week. As long as there are no issues with customs they will start shipping next week. I thinking 10 or so days out for me.

To those that receive theirs...give us a review and maybe a pic...please.

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Got an email last week with a tracking number. Also an alternate email saying it comes with an lcd cleaner!

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I always get an Otterbox defender case but they don't have the case color i want available yet. So Otterbox-0 Verizon-0

woe is me :(

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

cuzzin

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Got my slim armor today :cool: But the bad thing is I gotta wait on verizon now :-\ The good thing is it comes with 3 home button colors!

Do you find that that screen protector gives the screen a slightly bluish tint when you tilt it off-angle? I also noticed some rainbow flare when ceiling lights reflect off of the screen, despite the "no rainbow effect" disclaimer on the website.

Also, why does your packaging look different that mine? Is mine legit? Bought it from Amazon.

Attachments

• 20130503_195222.jpg
    20130503_195222.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 32

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I always get an Otterbox defender case but they don't have the case color i want available yet. So Otterbox-0 Verizon-0

woe is me :(

Have you tried a Spigen? I was a die hard Otterbox user until I tried Spigen. I use the "Active" combo (case and holster) with my S3. Look at the "Convert" (although I don't know if they will have it for the S4) - that puppy is wrapped up tighter than tightie whities!

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine directly from the Spigen Site our packaging does look differently Mine says for Galaxy S4 when yours doesnt?? Strange and no rainbow effect here at any angle :confused:

Do you find that that screen protector gives the screen a slightly bluish tint when you tilt it off-angle? I also noticed some rainbow flare when ceiling lights reflect off of the screen, despite the "no rainbow effect" disclaimer on the website.

Also, why does your packaging look different that mine? Is mine legit? Bought it from Amazon.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
One of the reasons I ordered from their site and not Amazon. Seems a lot of people were getting them on there for a lot cheaper when I paid much more. Sounded a bit fishy. Knock offs run rampant.

cuzzin

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine directly from the Spigen Site our packaging does look differently Mine says for Galaxy S4 when yours doesnt?? Strange and no rainbow effect here at any angle :confused:

One of the reasons I ordered from their site and not Amazon. Seems a lot of people were getting them on there for a lot cheaper when I paid much more. Sounded a bit fishy. Knock offs run rampant.

I ordered it from the Spigen SGP seller on Amazon though. I even followed the "Find us in Amazon.com" link that Spigen has up on their website to get to their Amazon page. And just now, I went to the original.spigen.com website that is on that little black authenticity paper inside the package, typed in the serial number, and the site tells me it's a "Genuine Spigen SGP Product." So it must be real, right?. Maybe Spigen just uses different packaging sometimes.

And as far as that bluish/rainbowish tint goes, if it isn't the screen protector, it must be the screen of the phone itself. Here are pictures of my old Evo and my new GS4, both with SGP/Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protectors. When looking at the S4 off-angle, you can definitely see that their is a blue/rainbow tone to the screen, while the Evo doesn't exhibit this.

Attachments

• 20130504_004251.jpg
    20130504_004251.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0834.jpg
    IMAG0834.jpg
    665.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone looking to buy an Otterbox defender case in a different color other than black, I was able to buy the color i wanted this morning. So other colors are out!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87