AT&T return Policy

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just posted this to be informative. not to start a war or anything. I don't give a crap if people add a card or return for the 32GB model.
can't move any apps to the card, so I wouldn't even buy the 16GB model. Glad I had to wait til the 15th for my upgrade.

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I just posted this to be informative. not to start a war or anything. I don't give a crap if people add a card or return for the 32GB model.
can't move any apps to the card, so I wouldn't even buy the 16GB model. Glad I had to wait til the 15th for my upgrade.

Only place I give apple props. They have all the gb skus available day 1

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

DioramaMaker

May 2, 2013
Visit site
On 5-2 I posted this in another thread:

"I DISAGREE that AT&T and others are told to play dumb, rather, I think they're just kept in the dark. I spoke with my regular AT&T store and the rep on the phone said their regular Samsung rep who came through, when asked about the 32gb simply said something along the lines of "just sell them the 16gb and emphasize it's expandable memory, don't talk about anything else". Speaking to two other retail locations revealed how they can "conveniently" get me a 16gb memory card at a discount day one with the phone. All of that combined sounds like a scheming plan if I've ever heard one, whether the rep is aware of it or not.
Think about how many people you've seen on here and elsewhere that "caved in" and "just bought it" simply because they wanted the device, even if they aren't pleased with the memory (and still aren't), or perhaps the populace who just doesn't know better. I think this is deliberate on Samsung's behalf, and if/when a 32gb comes to shelves in the US on AT&T, it will be right after the two week return period, exactly on it's heels, so that all of the 16gb phones sold are ineligible for the basic fee+swap."

I had a feeling in my gut that this was what was going to happen, and sure enough....
Glad I held off, knew it was for good reason.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
On 5-2 I posted this in another thread:

"I DISAGREE that AT&T and others are told to play dumb, rather, I think they're just kept in the dark. I spoke with my regular AT&T store and the rep on the phone said their regular Samsung rep who came through, when asked about the 32gb simply said something along the lines of "just sell them the 16gb and emphasize it's expandable memory, don't talk about anything else". Speaking to two other retail locations revealed how they can "conveniently" get me a 16gb memory card at a discount day one with the phone. All of that combined sounds like a scheming plan if I've ever heard one, whether the rep is aware of it or not.
Think about how many people you've seen on here and elsewhere that "caved in" and "just bought it" simply because they wanted the device, even if they aren't pleased with the memory (and still aren't), or perhaps the populace who just doesn't know better. I think this is deliberate on Samsung's behalf, and if/when a 32gb comes to shelves in the US on AT&T, it will be right after the two week return period, exactly on it's heels, so that all of the 16gb phones sold are ineligible for the basic fee+swap."

I had a feeling in my gut that this was what was going to happen, and sure enough....
Glad I held off, knew it was for good reason.

I was one of the few who caved in. Seriously if it wasn't for AC I would be in a bad place because yesterday was day 14 for me. I got some great people down at AT&T to help me yesterday so I was lucky enough to return mine.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Whew! Lucky you man. My AT&T store would NEVER spring for that.

I can't stress enough how lucky I was man. I got some great people over at corporate AT&T and luckily enough the guys down at the store all love me (they shop at one of the stores I oversee). Only 3 more days left of using this POS Go-Phone.

DioramaMaker

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I can't stress enough how lucky I was man. I got some great people over at corporate AT&T and luckily enough the guys down at the store all love me (they shop at one of the stores I oversee). Only 3 more days left of using this POS Go-Phone.

Always good to have the hookup somewhere! I'm stuck on my iPhone....might as well be the same thing for three days :p

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Always good to have the hookup somewhere! I'm stuck on my iPhone....might as well be the same thing for three days :p

Honestly brother, my chicks iPhone 5 is looking pretty good right now compared to this 1995-like POS "dumb phone". I had to call everyone I know yesterday to tell them not to text me for a couple of days. I was hoping the 32GB would go up for pre-order, but I know AT&T doesn't have the balls to do this. They'll wait until they know everyone's buyers remorse period is up then throw it up on their site store.

DioramaMaker

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Honestly brother, my chicks iPhone 5 is looking pretty good right now compared to this 1995-like POS "dumb phone". I had to call everyone I know yesterday to tell them not to text me for a couple of days. I was hoping the 32GB would go up for pre-order, but I know AT&T doesn't have the balls to do this. They'll wait until they know everyone's buyers remorse period is up then throw it up on their site store.

Haha, I hear ya man. My lady just got an I5 herself and is gushing about the things I tell her Android does. It's funny, hopefully some of the gimmicks get evened out so I can prove it :p I bash Apple more than I should, but still. I'm just ready to switch!
Oh hell no, AT&T wouldn't risk it. They'd have war on their hands practically.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Lucky I'm on a business account. We get 30 days for returns or exchanges. This one will be going right back to the store come Friday for the 32GB model.

Sent from my GS4 using Tapatalk 2

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh well im fine with my 16g model. 92 apps installed and still have 7.82 gigs of space left. 32g sd card installed for pics and movies and music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Reformed IOS User

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I caved and got a 16
I had been without a phone for 2 weeks so It was difficult to wait
I think the 16 is going to be fine for me - all my pictures are on the sd card and the apps I have downloaded so far have not taken up much room.
I only play simple games like Candy Crush, that also don't take up much room

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
32GB on any current skinned phone is a requirement these days, you simply cannot move apps to the SD card and for those who don't use the high end games, then you are lucky enough to get by with 16GB (9.8GB) of space. For those of us who do use bigger games well we do need and want the 32GB. Since AT&T didn't say anything until yesterday I had already ordered the Optimus G Pro last Saturday with 32GB. When I actually pick it up this weekend I will have to decide carefully if I am going forward with the decision or springing the extra cash for the S4. Its a tough call, wireless charging built in or pay extra to add it. Just not sure yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez