more battery struggles

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just converted from an iPhone and I have had issues with the battery ever since. I am tryinf to condition it and I just finished my fourth cycle. I really dont think its helping much. When I am asleep, my battery barely drains. Im always connected to the hot spot at my house. When I wake up and go to school I dont use it much but it still goes down. I've turned off all the settings except sync sound multi Window and screen rotating. My brightness is almost the lowest it can go. Why does this continue for me? I'm trying new things like tomorrow I will connect to school wifi and turn off lte. I am considering turning power saving mode on but I dont know if it has an effect when it is in my pocket. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
If you have google now on....turn the sucker off. It constantly tries to locate you via cellular using maps. Once I killed it....my batt life improved two fold. I only turn it on when and if I need it.

Tar Heel

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I think you hold down the menu key which brings up the search window. Then menu again and settings to turn off google now.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch