How to transfer music from Mac to Galaxy S4

wallstreet123456

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Just bought my first iMac and am not sure how to move over music from my ITunes account to the phone.

Do I need to download software to do it? And when I do transfer the music will it be automatically stored on my SD card?

Thanks.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just bought my first iMac and am not sure how to move over music from my ITunes account to the phone.

Do I need to download software to do it? And when I do transfer the music will it be automatically stored on my SD card?

Thanks.

iSyncr is what you need. I use it everyday. Music will go to internal or SD depending on how you set it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
iSyncr is what you need. I use it everyday. Music will go to internal or SD depending on how you set it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
I haven't done an exhaustive search, but iSyncr seems to integrate the best with iTunes. The down side is that it costs money and if you want the full integration you'll need their player, too (but that isn't required unless you want to sync more stuff back from your phone to iTunes). If you like iTunes it's really nice to not have to import all of you iTunes data into another program (like DoubleTwist), and you can automatically sync Amazon MP3's back into iTunes from your phone. It also has Tasker integration if you want to automate the WiFi syncing.

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just use Google's "Music Manager" with their Google Music service (Google's equivalent to iTunes Music Match) and leave everything in the cloud. It'll sync with you iTunes library (i.e. anytime you add something to iTunes it will push it up to the cloud) and best of all it's free. This way I don't have to take up space on my phone.

dbergin

May 13, 2013
Visit site
For some reason isyncr wouldn't open for me on my macbook pro, so I used easy phone tunes plus. I think it was like 1.99. The free version let's you sync only one play list at a time, the paid one you can sync however many you want, and it worked perfectly for me.

Posted via Android Central App

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Doubletwist and airsync works great from macbook to S4. Emulates Itunes or you can specify a folder to load music from. Wirelessly moves them to the S3 over your home network.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

StillFaye

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to drag and place songs on the android file transfer but it will not work. What am I missing? Thank you for the post, it has been very helpful!

taowooozy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
It depends on your music format. If its format is .mp3, you can copy-n-paste to your Galaxy S4. If its format is other formats which Galaxy S4 can't play, you can convert its format with aneesoft video converter and copy-n-paste to your Galaxy S4.

Mohit Hiralal

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
You can't do this without a software. The best software which I found was android file transfer. Its made by Google and seemed the best option to me

Posted via Android Central App

Emma323

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to move my whole itunes library to my new samsung galaxy s4 but when using kies some of the files are gray and so I am unable to import them in....any ideas why this is or how I can change it?

Rochelle Burns

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I cannot seem to get this to work and I'm exhausted with this topic. I have bought 3 different apps trying to get iTunes to sync with my galaxy s4 and have failed every time. It's costing me lots of time and wasted some money just to find out the app does not work with the Maverick os x for mac. What do I do? Do I try to remove Mavericks os x or what else?? I'm at a total loss and right now I'm feeling so stupid. I would really appreciate help. I just want someone to tell me exactly what to do. Frustrated.